Friday, January 25, 2013

The next step




In the Shmee world we have been toying with the idea of buying a Sphynx! Being that I am not at all a cat person I would say say that this is actually a very big step for me. I have tried to read about how to care for a Sphynx, but I would love to know from anyone about their own personal Sphynx experiences. I don't really know if we will actually get one because they are SO MUCH WORK! Basically if I'm not ready for a baby I might not be ready for a Sphynx. I actually wanted a bunny, but Sam doesn't think that it would be loving enough. If anyone knows anything about bunny care let me know!



Either way to me the most important thing about owning a cat/ bunny is the name. We've thrown so many out and honestly most of them are embarrassing, so I'm just not even going to go there. This is warning you should all be prepared when you come over to our casa there will be some sort of little critter that comes and snuggles you!

but lets be honest, knowing me I will most likely end up with something like this...





1 comment:

  1. linc leipzig 2022, will take place: 31 January 2022 in the afternoon – LINC '22 kick-off meeting. until 3 February 2022.

    ReplyDelete