Wednesday, January 12, 2011

snow bunny

It's been a while since we last updated this thing and I dare say we have a lot of stuff going on. I will most likely not blog about most of these things just because I don't tend to try and go over everything and I also tend to over do it when I do try. 

We have been having so much fun lately (even with the lousy weather) This weekend me, Sam, and the whole Nowlin crew went up to kirkwood for a ski trip. It was brutal! Well at least for me... See I'm not what you would call a good snowboarder but I try to be and I am learning. I pretty much fell, a lot, and also learned a lot. Sam is so good to me he is the most patient and encouraging man. He would wait for me during all the runs and give me really good instruction, and even when I sucked he told me I did really good. I had so much fun with him! This was our first official snow trip as a married couple and we fully enjoyed it.
 Another thing that was really interesting was doing this all with Sam's family. They were really encouraging as well and would yell things to me while they were on the ski lift (yes they are really FAST and I would be half way down the slope and they would already be on their way back up haha) I loved it and can't wait until we do it again next month!

Family.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww♥ I love my family. I had a great time skiing with them years ago up at Mt. Spokane and we had an adventure at Schwiezter when Michelle was Preg with Sam- bob's back went out ant Michelle, Sandy and I stripped him of his money and gear so we could ski some more and get hot choclate ( we brought him back some)
    Aunt Suzie

    ReplyDelete