Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Carol

This 89 year old woman came into our office today, you would never ever know she was 89, she is so full of life and is a talker. She went one to tell me that her and her husband are going to be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. She told us so many stories of their love, marriage, and communication it was amazing. I just dreamt of how much I am going to love Sam when I'm 89. I have so much to look forward to and I am so so excited. The hard things seem scary and some stories she told me I got a little worried but ultimately she always went back to "I love him" or "He's a kick." God has given me my best friend and I say it so much but I am extremely blessed. I want in 60 years to be singing my husbands praises and I know I will.



2 comments:

  1. I love hearing about how happy you are in your marriage. I love knowing that you have found a amazing man who loves you and that you love back, I love hearing about the respect you have for each other, but I mostly love seeing the look on your face when you look at Sam! It is when I see you look at him that I see just how happy you are!!!! And as your mom it makes my heart feel so good knowing that you have found your happiness! I love you both beyond measure! and SAM once again THANK YOU for being so good to my daughter!

    ReplyDelete