Monday, October 18, 2010

Moving In

So, as I (Monica) said last time I'm moving in and this last weekend was a really long,eventful, and productive weekend! It has been so much fun picking out how we want our house to look, and also learning who, what, where, when, and how we would like to put all this stuff into the house has been interesting.


Just Married still written on the back

lounging on the bed he hates.



Now Saturday was really funny. It started off with me meeting Michelle at TwinLakes for the "worlds biggest yard sale" which I got a two dollar side table, that is really cute, and a down comforter for 3$ SO AWESOME! Then was followed by Michelle and I driving around Santa Cruz like crazy women trying to find other garage sales. Let me tell you Michelle knows how to get a deal out of people I need to take her everywhere! We ended up with another side table for our living room. Then I went to a few garage sales by myself, but eventually gave up and met Chelsea at the apartment. Chelsea parked in the illegal zone of our apartment complex, so one of the crazy ladies that live there called the copes.... but don't worry she managed to have perfect timing and left just as the cope was pulling into the drive way. This day went on for a long time... because after all this we went and took some gifts back to Bed BathandBeyond and to make a long story short I ended up going there about 3 times that day.

Chelsea found her favorite pillow and a boyfriend.. it was a good day for her.


 After all the trips to bedbathandbeyond, the mall, the bank, Ross, and Target I finally got to go home to my shmee and organize everything that I had got that day.While having our friends Pat and Mike over for a wonderful meal of leftovers!

my favorite thing I got on Saturday was this welcome mat.. I have no idea why I like it so much.

I can't leave our Kyle Pitchford... he came over and helped us move as well a few days before all this craziness... then we made him some amazing enchiladas.


Our house is coming together I'm sure I will need to to to Target a ton more but it's almost there. I will have pictures up soon of our progress.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha those pictures of chelsea really made me laugh. i love you and sam. even if i didn't know you i would love you just from how cute you are via the internet. i can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!

    ReplyDelete