Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin Date

We love pumpkins, they are so cute chubby so naturally we can't help but love them. Since it is almost the 23rd of October (which is our special day every month) we decided it would be a fun date to go to breakfast in Davenport, at the Whale Cafe (which was better the first time we went there like two years ago) and then go pumpkin hunting.
 I just love him, we obviously had not found any pumpkins yet but Sam says that finding the right pumpkin is the hardest part.

I was too busy taking pictures and being so excited that I was surrounded by pumpkins and being in love with my husband.
But we finally found the perfect pumpkins. This pumpkin patch was really fun too they had a ton of different color pumpkins and vegetables as well as huge cut out things that Sam wouldn't pose in. We had so much fun.

Right after the pumpkin patch we went to the Cold Water Classic and met some friends there. I educated them on Quad cam and also made Matt Hurley fall in love with Sam's coffee mug.

All together a really good morning with my Shmee.

No comments:

Post a Comment