Monday, November 1, 2010

Rainy days and Pumpkin Pie

 This last Saturday we went to a friends wedding and Sam helped set it up. March and Jason Espy had an amazing, beautiful, and groovy wedding. Sam and I danced all night.... well as long as Sam's "old man back" would let him dance. We were so tired by the end of the wedding we didn't even get to snuggle before we died and fell asleep.

Then Sunday ended up being the rainiest day, so our plans to go to the Cold Water Classic were out the window. Instead we moved (which is no fun in the rain) and then Sam finally "moved in" to the house he says he has been saving all of his boxes until I was moved in. Which I am still not fully moved in I have a lot of stuff! Too much stuff! But we are slowly settling in and we will finally get to the fun part of decorating!

Then this Tuesday was mine and Susan Hurley's baking date. We have decided we are going to bake every other Tuesday! This Tuesday we decided to make Pumpkin pies, but if we were going to make pies we were going to go all out... so we made six pies:

"Fatty spelt pumpkin pie"
"Fatty Homemade Fatty fat/ Death"
"Whole wheat, Yeah"
"Gluten Free I love thee"
"Homemade Heart Healthy.. George Hurley Rules!"
"Traditional store bought fat... I wanna be obese"

I forgot to take before and after pictures but here are just some befores...
We did have homemade crusts but these were the store bought ones.. which were just as good.

Obviously Chelsea was no help she was just one her phone.


 then things got really crazy with some tortilla pumpkin faces and Rachel Hurley it was amazing. After all this I went and had some soup with my Shmee and came back to the Hurleys and watch Jackass in Rebekkahs room with Chelsea. It was a good night and on the next Tuesday we will be making cheese cakes!

1 comment:

  1. baaahahaha totally on my phone. love watching jackass witchu. love watching little dogs pee standing up with you even more.

    ReplyDelete