Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pre-Halloween Partay

Since none of our friends had anything planned for Halloween, and since Sam and I didn't actually want to celebrate on Halloween (being that it was on a Sunday) we decided to have a pre-Halloween celebration in our tiny apartment. I started the rainy morning off with meeting Michelle for coffee, and we made up a budget for Sam and I. Then went to the grocery store and wondered around for over an hour because I forgot I had made a list. Once I finally got everything ,and by everything I mean that I forgot a bunch of things and had to have Sam go back to the store to get things later that night, I arrived home to my wonderful husband installing our new shelves. I made some peanut butter eyeballs and they were so rich and sugary and good! But they do take a long long time to make, and I got a lot of the wrong things at the grocery store (which is why Sam ended up going to the store later.) It was a really fun night with really good food and fun friends. Sunday was so relaxing and the weather was really really really beautiful. Sam went riding with his dad in Hollister and I took a long bike ride out to Wilder Ranch. Then Sam and I just snuggled and watched a movie it was a perfect Halloween.



Making eye balls forever.


Sam said they are white people... is that racist



Girls in the Kitchen


Dessert time


Third EYE

Boys in the living room.


Fun

1 comment: