Sunday, November 28, 2010

giving thank

This was our first Thanksgiving as a married couple, and since we are switching off holidays, this year was spent with Monica's family. We even stayed at a hotel... we are just hotel hoppers now. The Monday before Thanksgiving we had "friends giving" with everyone (well almost everyone) at the cove. It was too much fun all of it. We didn't take too many photos, but Monica did take random Polaroids....






Oh yea... it was mo's birthday



Casual

Fam



Oh hey friendsgiving


He get a little crazy when he has turkey

(random photo) we saw her on TG i love this little cupcake.

someone was doing something inappropriate so there was editing.



It was also my (monica's) birthday so Sam and I drank mimosas.. it's our new favorite thing. All together being able to see my family and my friends ans share all of this with my husband was sooooo much fun. It was seriously so much fun being at my best friends house and just sitting and talking with everyone..... NOW black friday is another story... I will most likely never do it ever again!

1 comment:

  1. We started like you- alternating holidays. Because we were consistant in observing this it actually won and argument for me with my Father-in-law. He swore up and down that we always went to my folks and ignored them but all of his family backed me up that I had never deviated from the schedule and he was wrong. He actually apologized. One of the few I've ever recieved. Funny thing was this argument occured after about 5 years of marriage. i was so glad that I had set up this plan and kept it.

    ReplyDelete