Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nanny

God has really blessed me with amazing jobs as a nanny. My first one here in Santa Cruz is with the Davis family; Andrew, April, Mason, and Garen. They are really amazing and have been like a second family to me here in Santa Cruz (yes a family that pays me for nannying weird combo I know). I still watch the boys every now and then , but not as much as usual because they are growing and are now big boys. So, now I have another nanny job with the Lemon family; Peter, Carla, Coleman, and Fern (fern is the dog but she is a handful so it's like I watch her too) This family is such a blessing they came at the perfect time in my life and always work with my schedule and just care about my life it's so great. It is truly amazing to see how God works in my life, and how perfectly he has made this path that I live. Both of these families are truly wonderful and have always been so overly gracious to me. I could not ask for anything better, being that I have friends that have had and still have some families they work for that are....um... not the best.


Meet Coleman Avery Lemon




This is the story of our relationship....


Yay Swim lessons.


Garen : )

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment