Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Take me to the city

All the children scared him

Spicy.


..

Huge.
Sam loved this eel

Jelly.
Albino Alligator

So excited!
He really didn't want me to take his picture.


say "hot dog"
mmmmm

we just made out!

Lori's diner.
whining about the rain.


before i got in trouble for taking pics.

mimosa



he made me take this.
I made him take this

Sam and I decided to celebrate my birthday a little early. Well to be fair we were just planning on going to the city and then said it was for my birthday afterward, I think it was to sort of justify all the money we spent haha. We had such an awesome time.... seriously San Fran never gets old truly! We planned to stay at the Marriott near the Wharf (which was our first planned trip on our own, it so exciting to plan things I never knew we could get excited about such weird things but it was so fun planning it) before we checked into our hotel we went to the beautiful Tea Gardens and visited the Science museum. the weather was really cold but nice. The museum was not as good as the first time I had been there and there were tons of kids... so it was not what we had anticipated but being together made it really funny. Sam really wanted a hot dog (because he eats meat now) so we stopped at a little stand in the garden. then we FINALLY found our hotel, I learned something about my husband and myself.... we both get very frazzled when it comes to being lost and directions, but after we finally get to where we are going we always say sorry and then cuddle and then I try to embarrass Sam as much as possible with too much PDA! he loves it : )
On our way to SF we bought some cheap tickets to go see West Side Story. I knew nothing about it before and was really excited that we scored some seats. They might have been obstructed view but they were really great for us. I once again put the wrong address into the Garmin so during the middle of the rain storm that happened on Saturday, so we were walking around lost in the rain and I whined a lot. However we made it to the play early and loved it.
The next day we had a really late breakfast at a little side street cafe, and the food was alright not over the top good, but sitting on the street people watching was very interesting. Then we did a little shopping and took the long way home. I had never driven the coastal way home... it is so beautiful. We really live in a beautiful place.

such a fun weekend.

-M

1 comment:

  1. what a fun trip!!! i love it.
    why didn't you buy me an albino alligator for a pet.

    yay for making out.
    <3

    ReplyDelete