Tuesday, November 16, 2010

family dinner

Last night we got invited over for dinner at the Hurley home- by our good friend Chelsea Fenwick. After a long long long day at work it was really good to enjoy good people and good company. This was a feast hand crafted by; Susan Hurley, Chelsea, Matt Hurley and Nala Hurley. Turkey burgers with home made fries and a funfetti cake with no frosting, because Jeff Neckers didn't get the hey tell message to pick it up, but it's ok because he ended up saving the night by buying frosting AND red wine!!!! Yay for JEFF.

Sam and I brought some donuts for dessert because we really care about the health of our friends. There was some cuddle time with me chel and Erin we are getting really good at cuddling. I also learned that Sam does not like the way I drive.... I don't know why but he doesn't enjoy it.



I snuck up on her.


he's really into baking.


mmmmm...


just look at her!


home made potatoes are dangerous


chef.


the donut box was really exciting


stolen potato

stolen donuts.

nala is so helpful.


jk matt hates baking.

family dinner : )

<3


-M

1 comment: