Friday, November 12, 2010

Blessed

God had been so incredibly faithful to Sam and I. His grace is so amazing, I usually cry (crying right now actually!) when I think about how much he blesses and loves us. Getting married is a big step for our lives together and we couldn't be happier! It is truly amazing being able to wake up, go to sleep, have fun and so many more things with your best friend everyday. Sam has been working so hard and has been showing me such unconditional love and I am so blessed to have him as my husband. 

Praising our Lord today for the good and the bad times, and for always being more and more and more than enough for me. 
Needing prayer for trusting God more and breaking down walls I have put up against people. Also for motivation to dive deeper and deeper into His word and serving others.

God is GOOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment