Sunday, February 26, 2012

Have you missed me?

I really can't keep this thing up anymore, this is due to the fact that my life is full of other tedious and boring things. I am only going to share the fun, more interesting things that have been going on in let's say the last month. (I think it's been that long since I've posted.. oops)

Snowboarding
This is one of the hardest things (besides surfing) that Sam has taught me how to do. When I'm snowboarding I find myself cussing a lot! And as always dreading getting off and on the lifts... why is it so dang hard and intimidating? Any way the "other Nowlins" treated us a few weeks ago to a weekend of snow fun. It was so great to get away and just have a break before school started and hang out with family and friends. I got to try out my new board which I am proud to say is AMAZING! Thank you Dave and Michelle for the amazing gift, I will probably use it until i die (which might happen soon...dang lifts)
The Crew

Happy couple

New board!




The view.

Oh and It was Daves birthday!


I can't really explain how much fun we had on this trip. It was really great and we are so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Life is good.


(for those of you that read this and went on this trip, I KNOW it was forever ago but like i said life is boring now.)


-M

No comments:

Post a Comment