Friday, May 4, 2012

These Lives are a change'n



Almost two months since my last post and even now as i type I can only fill you in a little bit. As I am in between seeing Sam on his lunch break at his new job (oh yea new job! I'll get into that and most likely post a long overly detailed post about it) and going to nanny. So many new and exciting things have been going on with "the Shmees". As well as some not so exciting but also new events that have taken place.

A quick run down goes like this: Sam got a new job, our "new" car we got was falling to pieces and --as we just learned-- was about to blow up, then Sam's car fell apart, Sam had some medical problems and we had just ran out of insurance so we had to deal with all kinds of weird insurance crap some new opportunities that would change my whole work / school schedules came my way just recently (they are still in the works so who knows what will happen), Colemans mom got pregnant (which doesn't really affect me but it's exciting) and I am STILL in school! 

More about all that nonsense later. We are happy, healthy, and in love, actually more in love then ever. God has really used these times to bring us closer to him. In the midst of all this we were pray for more time with one another, and for a new church to call home. He gave us both those things in ways that we did not think would happen. We are currently sharing one car, SO we have to be together most of the day. Be it going to and from to work, or just running errands together. It was really hard at first but now that there is a light at the end of the tunnel with our other car coming back to us, we don't want to be apart. It's funny how those things work out. I love our morning car rides were we share coffee and talk about how bad other people drive (because we are perfect drivers, obviously) As far as church goes we just started going to Vintage faith Church here in Santa Cruz, and we are loving it. I will admit I was really weirded out by some of the artsy, creative ways that they like to preach the gospel, but I am now really i love with this place and just how much they love the Lord. I'm running late to work now I hope to blog again really soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment