Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bald Aprons.

Sam has done a lot of things this past week, and being that he likes me to speak for him on "our" blog I am going to tell you about them. They might seem minor but really they are a BIG deal to us.


First; I finally bought Sam his apron. What I had intended to do was get him a really fun one with my face on it so that when he washes the dishes he can be with me at all times. But I always seemed to forget to get him one over and over again. So I just so happened to be at K-Mart ,buying some nail polish, and I saw aprons and they weren't just girly frilly aprons but some that men could wear too. I picked one out for Sam and it was just a plan blue and white stripped but Sam loves anything nautical looking. Basically he loves his apron and had me take photos of him wearing it : )


Default pose


Workin

Model


Second; Sam ,after many days of me begging him not to do it, SHAVED HIS HEAD. Actually I shaved his head because I am a loving wife. I am very sad to see his beautiful locks go but I think I am starting to love his new head. I can actually see the shape of it and feel all the lumps hahaha however weird that sounds. He will always be my sexy even if he doesn't have his Sam hair. He loves his head being shaved because now we don't have to buy combs, pomade, or hair cuts (because we decided I am not allowed to cut his hair anymore) and he isn't hot all the time. He's cute.




The before




Furby

He got grumpy cuz I'm slow.

End.


find the shmee.


2 comments: