Saturday, December 4, 2010

Girls Night/ Guys night

Last night I had a little girls night while Samuel hung out with all the boys...I have no idea what they did nor do I want to hahah. Ok, well moving on....The ladies that I got the pleasure of spending time with were Julie, Katie, Chels, and a new member Jenni (we really missed Mrs. Volk last night but next time she will be there!). We basically just hung out ate pizza, drank (a lot) wine, consumed a ton of Ben and Jerry's, and shared basically anything personal we could share, it was so much fun. I learned a lot about Mrs. Julie Skelton and I love her so much! I am so thankful for these new woman that are being put into my life and just how honest we are with one another. Tonight we have the women's Christmas tea at Twin Lakes church tonight and we will all once again be there together....holler!

I wish I was better at taking pics.

Seriously funny

the best


Well I do not have any pictures of guys night being that it was guys night. The boys made that very clear when I snuck over to give Sam kisses! But how can a resist that man I had to give him as much PDA as possible.


Love.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment