Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Delta

Our good friends Matt LaMarche, Joe Ruppert, and Ryan Nickel (and probably a few more) have been tell Sam over and over and over that he looks like the lead singer from Delta Spirit. Even friends we haven't talked to for years have sent him links of his picture to show Sam he looks like him. So, it just so happens that they were going to be playing at the Fillmore in San Francisco the beginning of December. Our friend Matt says "I will buy your tickets if you will go and watch them" and we took him up on his offer. We set off to go and see "Sam's twin" with a big crew of people in tow.

Basically they were amazing!

Sam doesn't look like Matt Vasquez and I should know I look at him everyday. He also definitely didn't because he shaved is head the night before!

Honestly I only took one picture and it's not very good. They was a woman dancing in front of me that was AMAZING! There was also a woman that was angry at me for trying to take photos so basically there were just WAY too many distractions.

Heres a video you can judge if Sam looks like him or not : )




 

1 comment: