Monday, May 9, 2011

Communication

Who says this is easy? 
I am thinking most people in a relationship will find that communicating is not initially easy. I have found with my own relationship that it has definitely not been easy. I do love learning how to communicate with Sam, however, I am still learning! There have been times where I am so confused i think to myself  "what did i just say wrong?" I usually find that it's not what I say but how I say it. You would think that a 21 year old would have learned by now not to be so sassy when she talks to the love of her life...whelp she hasn't...

There's a time when I NEED to hold my tongue and stop nagging.. but then there are times when I have to make life decisions and I have to say something or else life will pass us by. (These are the "harder" times if you haven't caught on) God is so good to me, he has walked me through ever single time that i have felt this way. And he has helped me be a better woman through it.
It's time to be a grown up and actually deal with my issues. I thought burying them or acting like I don't care about them was working... wrong again.... Forgiveness, repentance, truth are just a few things that will help this girl be a woman. Through these things, everyday, I learn how to love Sam more and learn that my problems were not created by him, so I shouldn't take them out on him. Even though he is amazing and will let me vent... and believe me I vent and then cry most of the time.



Today I meditate on this...
(Ephesians 4:26-32)

Love- M

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment