Monday, June 6, 2011

Romance


About a month ago I had told Sam some ideas on how to surprise me and what would be some idea of  something nice he could do for me....Sometimes he needs some help understanding these things. One idea I had told him was that he could surprise me and make me dinner one night. Well one thing about Sam is that he isn't very good at surprises. It's so cute. The morning before he was planning to make me dinner he panics and tells me he was planning on making me dinner as a surprise. I laughed and said, "you aren't supposed to tell me" then he said, "well i don't know how and I wanted to make sure you won't be home!" Then I had to try and make sure I wasn't home before him so he could "surprise me" I didn't do a good job of this because I came home right when he got home from the store... then we ended up making dinner together. It was more of me coaching him through making it all. It was really fun and new. 

I just love his effort and that he thought to do this for me. Dinner turned out really really good and we finished the night just being together. It was perfect so so perfect

such good Kabobs

mmm

professional salad maker

the mood

coolest bottle of sparkeling wine


kabobs,broc,potatoes,brown rice, salad,wine and a sexy sexy man!

I'm so Blessed,

-M



No comments:

Post a Comment