Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Calm in the Chaos

Everyday for the past 2 weeks has seemed to be full of one thing or another. It just seems like everything i want to do I don't get to do when I want to do it. I almost feel like a little girl again, you know when you have to do chores instead of playing outside like everyone else. However I think God knows when we just need a BREAK! and I think I am getting it this week. Like right now it is barely 9pm, and we have been in bed since 7:30! I know I'm not sleeping but Sam is and I am finally getting to catch up on this blog.  I have so many thing I tell myself I will put in here, and even document, but they just never seem to make it here. One day I promise i will catch up.... I am grateful that I have this time right now to think about things and not stress about them. I have been earnestly praying to God to just feel relief, relief from all the burdens I take up that are not mine to have and to give them over to him. It is a daily battle my friends but one that is not lost in the end, and because of that I can sleep easy.



Now something I just realized i L-O-V-E , well to be fair a few things that I love:

Laying next to my wonderful husband while he sleeps and every now and then he snaps back and puts his arm around me or sleep talks.


Catching on Tyler and Katy Reeds blog... gosh i can't wait for their precious little baby!

gunna have a baby!

eatting a well cooked dinner all alone every now and then, weird I know.

seeing Sam smile when he is almost about to fall asleep but i jump on him and hug him.


life is good and it takes some little things sometimes to remind me just how good i have it. Even if i don't have time for all the things I want to do, I am so so so so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment