Thursday, June 2, 2011

Joshua Memory
Today makes it 8 months that Sam and I have been married. It's funny because we usually forget about the 2nd of every month and still celebrate on the 23rd. For those of you that don't know about Sam and Monica's "23rd special day", it is the date that Sam and I first started dating three years ago. Three years seems like 20 years, I feel like I have known him my whole life. I honestly don't know how life would be had we not meet in a building on top of a mountain almost 4 years ago (Joshua any one?) God has made us for one another we are each others other half. I'm proud to be his wife and I'm so so so so so (so like 987987398375984 times) blessed to be in love with him. We have hard times and we get frustrated, because hello being married isn't always easy, we have to work through the not so happy baggage that him and I brought into this relationship, but I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else. God has truly made Sam for me, He knows that I need someone that will cuddle me every morning, someone who will tell me I look pretty when I am overwhelmingly self conscious and someone who will push me to be a better woman and not just give me all the nice answers but push me towards the cross and being like Christ. Tonight we celebrate by reading the rest of Harry Potter 4 (nerd alert!) and just being together (that's all the details you people need...wink wink)

I am in love,

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment