Thursday, November 17, 2011

Stick to sam like glue.


I have sooooo much to put in here but life is busy. This is the first morning in about two weeks that i have had time to myself. I like it. What I decided to do with my free time is look at Sams livejournal. I didn't even know these things existed-- thanks Tyler Reed for turning me on to this. Any way I read a few entries that Sam put in there and realized something really awesome. Well a few awesome things. First is that I love this MAN that Sam has turned into, I love that he isn't a scared and confused boy any more.(not to say he isn't confused or scared anymore) it's amazing how God works in people and can make them brand new. I obviously didn't know Sam during his "livejournal life" but one thing still holds true today, and is also another observation I got out of it, that the Lord has used surfing to connect Sam to him. I sometimes thought it was all about the rush and all about the status of being a "surfer" because that's what you do in SC ,and to some extent it probably is. For Sam though it's a way to see Gods power, to appreciate his creation and just spend time with his maker. This makes me happy.



I am so blessed by this man that God designed perfectly for me. I am so honored to be his wife and learn with him. To learn the things he likes and dislikes, grow with him, challenge him, and call him my best friend. i used to get sad that I didn't get to know Sam when he was younger, but I am so happy to be here with him NOW in this stage of his life where he is working to be a Man that loves the Lord with all is heart, with all his soul, and with all his might. God knows when, where, why, what and how to make things just work out perfectly.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment