Thursday, November 24, 2011

Friends-giving

I love our friends, I love that our friends want to all spend time together. I love friendsgiving. I love going and having a meal with all the wonderful people in our life (well not all of them because some couldn't be there but most) 
Last year we had friendsgiving and it was really last minute. I think we ended up eating a rotisserie chicken and some tap water tasting stuffing. However, this year my dear friend Caitlin Volk was on top of it! We all ended up at Camp Hammer and had such a good time. Whats better than eating, naming all the presidents, playing trivial pursuit, watching cry baby, and play random games with oranges? The answer is NOTHING. Love you guys 


Last years friendsgiving

3 hot babes. i like to eat my bread very sexy like

This is Matt H. we really like him



The cool people couch

Please notice Reid in the back. 

Reid really gets into washing the dishes.





This is Ryan we really like him too.





Center of attention

A denim angel came to this party.

It's ok they will be married soon!

PIE



The orange game?

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

1 comment: