Tuesday, August 30, 2011

School

Here is the run down of what I will have in store this semester. Still working the same'ole jobs (nanny and dental office love them both) but now school has started.... DUN DUN DUN! Which means a whole new set of responsibilities have come into play. I have had it pretty east this first week because I have the week of from the dental office. WOOP WOOP!  I am a little nervous because i know once I'm back into the norm I will be stressed. Sam and I are still taking a math class together. This is so awesome because we get to spend time together instead of me just being in a night class alone or visa verse. Along with that class I am taking a Anthropology class and lab as well as a medical terminology class. Phew! are exhausted just reading that? because I am. 

So please be pray for us while we transition into this way of life for the fall. I have gotten so used to being able to just relax with Sam every night and make dinner and read harry potter and be close. I am not ready for all this! However I am excited about learning all these new things and getting a move on with my education. Lets see if that excitement dies....

No comments:

Post a Comment