Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stove Par-tay



Last night we had the pleasure of welcoming a new stove into the "other" Nowlin's house. Michelle has been wanting a new stove for a long time and finally got one... small round of applause please, ok.... So we decided we should celebrate this new stove with a dinner. The stove is very nice and the company wasn't too bad either; Dave, Michelle, Seth, and Jordan... all together a good time. A lot of talk about birthing children and a lot of eating. (weird combo of conversation) After our wonderful dinner our very talented chef made a Blueberry Ice cream pie... yes it was as good as it sounds.

The pie

Shes so happy with her work

mmmmm be jealous

Happy lovers

oh, sorry, i was staring at sams butt

Dave the slave! Do those dishes

<3

While eating our blueberry dessert we decided we should all measure our heads to see who has the biggest one... Jordan ended up winning but Seth still looks like he has the biggest head (sorry Seth). The night was just good family time which I need lately. Even though I didn't see my family very often I liked knowing that they were only a few hours away, but now they are like 7 hours away! So needless to say that is not very comforting and is a bit sad that I don't really have the freedom to see them when I want. However Sam's family is my family, and for some reason (probably because I have trust issues) it has taken me a while to really embrass that they are my family too. I have really appreciated how they have taken me in and showered me with love and acceptance, even if I am always talking dirty around them he he. Theres nothing better than that.

She doesn't have the biggest head. the record has been set straight.

 Oh yes and there are no pictures of the stove haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment