Wednesday, December 14, 2011

What next?

Some happy news, 
FINALS ARE OVER!!!!!! 
good riddance hardest semester of my life.

Gosh life is going to be so much more interesting, now that i am not spending all my time going back and forth to school. Now i get to focus on Christmas and friends and life in general. this semester was really the "last" semester where I could just float along. This meaning- floating along not having to choose what direction of schooling I want to take. I had to make some real life decisions for next semester. One was listening to Sam and only taking 2 classes, even though it KILLS ME! Because I want to be done so bad. We realized though that I'm not doing so well with trying to balance a full load of classes, being married, working full time, and having a life. Too many break downs occurred and too many missing unfinished assignment too. The next step was to see a councilor to choose what those two classes should be. He wasn't very helpful but I think I know what i want to do! Which is so much closer than i was a year ago. 
School is not really something I'm good at, but I'm going to try.I'm learning that knowledge really is power. I just want to know about lots of things so it's rather difficult. good thing I have a life time to figure this stuff out. 



1 comment:

  1. i admire you so much for working so hard on your education. it's amazing and you will be so happy that you worked so hard to learn so many things! you can do it. and i'm happy that you will have more of a life from now on with less classes.

    ReplyDelete