Friday, December 30, 2011

Finances




I probably have posted about money issues or worries before, so this is not a new story. The story is different however because I really really have a different outlook on how life is destined.

It's kind of weird how I realized how I view my financial worries, questions, thoughts differently. I happened to be in a disagreement with Sam (not an argument but more of a adult like conversation that we didn't seem to agree on) about some things we have to pay for next year. I haven't ever really been worried about money, or a pay check. This is because God has provided ALWAYS when I have needed it most and when I didn't know I needed it. Lately however I have been worrying more and more, and let me just say I really prefer the non-worrier Monica. I got really sad though. I got sad at the fact that I was helpless with some of these things. There is legitimately nothing I can do to change certain situations. I can't be more helpful than I am already being I have reached my human capability. At first I was a little worried about this, about the fact that I can do nothing. Then, today when that whole adult conversation thing happened, I realized I am in such a good place. I am desperate (desperate is a little dramatic but I love the word when it refers to needing the Lord) for my God. I am needing Him and He is showing me that I do. I like that I now enjoy these times when God brings me back to Him. 
Ok sorry I got off on a little rabbit trail again. After I got sad about being a worrier about finances I got really happy at the fact that I know that God is in control. I was happy, and still am, that God knows more than me.
 Money is really annoying and it is something that just doesn't go away. 
God, thank you that you are in control of whatever happens with my money, life, friendships, and everything else and in the end I have you.



-M

No comments:

Post a Comment